- Thursday | October 18, 2018
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- 2495 Howard St, Evanston, IL 60202
- (847) 716-2252
- Moira or RenaStaff members
Who should come?
If you’re experiencing co-occurring mental health and addiction issues, join us in lively, supportive conversation.
We provide a free, peer-led support group helping each other stay in recovery from mental health and substance misuse issues. You can talk with no fear of stigma or shame. No registration, just walk in. You will be welcomed.
When & Where?
- 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month 7:00 – 8:30PM (Begins July 19)
- Vineyard Care Center
- 2495 Howard St, Evanston, Il 60202
- (behind the Jewel)