1. Call our office at 847-716-2252 with your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
2. Or mail in your check for $40 and write on the bottom “Renewal.”
3. Or click on the button below to renew your membership with NAMI Cook County North Suburban.
Join the thousands of Americans dedicated to improving the lives of people with mental illness. As America’s largest organization of consumers and families, NAMI stands at the forefront of supporting those whose lives have been affected by serious mental illness, and is leading the way in transforming America’s mental health care system.
What started as a small group of families gathered around a kitchen table in 1979 has blossomed into the nation’s leading voice on mental health. Today, NAMI is an association of hundreds of local affiliates, state organizations and volunteers who work in your community to raise awareness and provide support and education that was not previously available to those in need.
From blazing trails in addressing the education and support needs of families and consumers, to advocating for access to treatment and services; to bringing serious mental illness into the mainstream of health issues, NAMI has worked steadily for more than 30 years to truly become the Nation’s Voice on Mental Illness.
Your financial support is vital to this ongoing movement. Simply put, we cannot do it without you.
When you join now for just $40, you become a part of NAMI at the national, state, and local levels.
Another membership level is available for people in financial hardship: $5 for an “Open Door” Membership
What are the benefits of NAMI membership?
- Membership in your local affiliate, state organization, and NAMI national organizations.
- Adding your voice to our thousands of members gives credibility to NAMI with government officials and donors.
- A subscription to The Advocate NAMI’s quarterly magazine, as well as access to optional subscriptions to specialty newsletters and information at the national, state, and local levels.
- Member discounts on brochures, videos, promotional items, and registration at NAMI’s annual convention and many state and local conferences.
- Access to exclusive members-only material on namiccns.org.