- Wednesday | April 28, 2021
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Zoom Online
- $FREE - Must RegisterRegistration
In a real mental health crisis, many people simply do not know what to do or where to go. Painful moments can cripple families in critical times.
This webinar is an inside look into the Crisis Text Line by NAMI CCNS board member Chris Gillock, who has been a volunteer crisis counselor for the past year.
Chris will navigate through his experiences on the platform and its place in the mental health care universe.
His insights will leave all webinar attendees with:
- Solid alternatives to Emergency Department visits at the hospital.
- Help while waiting to see your doctor.
- Access and information to off-hours support in a crisis.
- A complete understanding of a resource that is available free of charge to anyone in need.
- The opportunity to volunteer for the Crisis Text Line and help save lives.