- Tuesday | November 19, 2019
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Evanston Public Library 1703 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
Learn more about:
- The application process
- Practical hints
- How to deal with the bureaucracy
- How to communicate with treating physicians
- How to minimize the chance of delays and lost files
This discussion will de-mystify the application and appeals process, and provide people with disabilities the information they need to protect and assert their rights under the Social Security Act.
This event is FREE!