- Monday | July 13, 2020 to Tuesday | July 14, 2020
- 10:30 AM - 3:20 PM
- $FREE - Must RegisterRegistration
We Look Forward To You Joining Us At Our First Virtual NAMICon!
We are grateful for your patience and support as we transformed our canceled in-person NAMICon into a virtual event. We are excited to announce that no cost registration is now open for NAMICon 2020, a Virtual Event, taking place July 13–14.
While we have made our virtual event free to register, donations to support NAMI’s important work in mental health education, advocacy and awareness are appreciated for those able to contribute. Click here to donate.
We are committed to delivering a high-quality and productive experience for all our attendees with sessions dedicated to a variety of topics, including:
- Plenary with Joshua Gordon, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the National Institute of Mental Health, on the challenges and opportunities in mental health research.
- The importance of comprehensive and holistic treatment approaches to address the complexities of mental illness.
- Why diversity, inclusion and cultural competence are important and how we can address issues like identity, language and demographics.
- Research updates regarding various treatments and models.
- NAMI and WETA, the flagship PBS station in Washington, D.C., along with other national partners, will launch the Well Beings campaign and host a virtual national town hall.