- Wednesday | February 13, 2019
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- 1501 Ellinwood Ave Des Plaines, IL 60016
Join us in a discussion about ADHD. Dr. Norman E. Segal will discuss everything you would like to know about ADHD and his own lived experience with the disorder.
What you’ll learn:
- How ADHD co-occurs with other mental health disorders
- Is adult ADHD diﬀ erent than ADHD in children or on the continuum?
- What are some negative and positive aspects of having this disorder
- What is the key to success in treating this disorder
- Up-to-date holistic treatments for ADHD
February 13, 2019
Des Plaines Public Library
1501 Ellinwood Ave Des Plaines, IL 60016
Who: Parents, adults, children, and mental health providers
This free community education forum is offered by NAMI Cook County North Suburban and Mental Health America. CEUs are available for social workers and counselors for $15, cash or check payable to MHA–North Shore.